Monday, October 22, 2007

Hey Libby's Class!


The count down has really begun. We are nine days out from New Zealand. The reality of this move is hitting all four of us. We all woke up thinking about it two mornings ago. We try to imagine our new life. We wonder about where we will live and whom we will meet. We now have a welcoming committee to meet us at the airport. Our new car will be waiting with the dealer and a woman with a check from our new bank. That sums up all of our contacts except for our real estate agent that we have been emailing.

As New Zealand gets closer letting go of our Colorado life feels more permanent. I woke up this morning thinking about Libby’s & my Logan class from last year. I am wondering how some of you are adjusting to AS life and how the other half is doing as the new class leaders? I miss our time as a group together, especially heading out on the road in our yellow school bus. I wish that I could take you out to see the sights around Crete (but I wouldn’t want to drive the school bus on these crazy winding roads). Please know that all of you are in my thoughts and dreams. I can’t wait for you to head down under for a visit. Do you think NZ would make a good extended field trip destination?

P.S. If any of you read this blog, please drop me an email and update me on your year thus far!

No comments: