Saturday, January 26, 2008

The evil Egg cartons - part 2 - by Liam


The egg cartons entered the story two days after my arrival. By then I had memorized all the humans’ names except mine. I thought they called me Ollie. The biggest was Pop or Doug, the second largest was Carolyn or Mom, The second smallest was Liam and the smallest was Colin.

The egg cartons lived in the recycling bin. The humans would put them in the recycling bin and leave them there for around a week before taking them to a place unknown to me. They expected me to keep them under control.

It was not an easy job because egg cartons are very tricky little things. One whack on the head can hurt quite a lot. On one of my many attacks the very thing happened to my poor head. I was trying to catch the colony by surprise by sneaking up from behind. My plan worked well. I got within striking range with out being spotted. I pounced into the recycling bin landing perfectly on an egg carton. Before I had the chance to wipe it off the face of the earth, a piece of paper hit my tail. Hard. I turned around to give it a taste of its own medicine, forgetting the egg carton completely. After dealing with the paper I remembered the egg carton………..To be continued

No comments: