Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The evil Egg cartons - part 3 - by Liam



Basically I am a normal house cat named Ollie and I am in a recycling bin in the kitchen of my house with an egg carton behind me, an angry egg carton. I turned around just in time to see it winding up to do a strong and painful egg carton swing. It gave me a tremendous whack on the head which was enough to make me run as fast as any Olympian sprinter cat. After retreating ten feet from the seen of battle I glanced back to see the egg carton smiling in the recycling bin. Well so much for that battle.

Don’t get me wrong. I did have more successful attacks, like the time I attacked one from the inside. I used the same approach as before except no paper bit my tail and I did it at night. When I got to the top of the recycling bin I saw an egg carton sleeping soundly with its mouth wide open. For some reason it stank. Maybe it carried rotten eggs? Who knows? It started to stretch. I knew I needed to act and fast. I leapt into its smelly mouth and disconnected the top of its body from the bottom. I did not retreat fast enough and the smelly one's pal gave me another whack on the head. After retreating I thought things over. Maybe the egg cartons had learnt their lesson? I decided to test my theory. The egg cartons did not even dare look over the edge of the bin. I had conquered the egg cartons and made the house safe!!!
The end.

Thanks to Ollie, who let me take photos of him and sat in my lap while I typed (although he chewed me half the time).

Keep watch for the next book, A Lovely Life.

No comments: