Friday, January 25, 2008

The evil Egg cartons - by Liam

I decided to write about Ollie the cat. Colin and I got him for Christmas. He is black with a little white fur. I wrote it based on his actions from his position. This is it.

Book one
It was two maybe three or for days after my arrival in the Kirkpatrick’s house and I was searching the house for anything moving when out of the corner of my eye I saw the evil realm of the egg cartons. Last time I messed with it, one attacked me. I barely escaped.

I am guessing you want to know the whole story so I will tell it to you right from the start.

It all started one morning. I woke up in a dark cardboard box with two holes in the sides, not very luxurious for a cat.

I immediately checked for signs. I suck my nose through one of the holes. Nothing except for some cat food. My keen ears picked up a human saying “There is a cat in the house.”

I meowed reeeeealy loudly. I could hear many human feet getting closer and closer.

Next thing I knew I was being held by a small human the other humans called Liam. I loved the attention.

The whole day I attacked the wrapping paper that was over populating the house fast. I got very little help from anybody. After biting down on the paper I learnt that paper is not the most appealing thing to my taste buds.

To be continued…soon

No comments: